The Surf Resource Network is proud to partner with Safari Surf to offer an exciting new surf trip geared toward surfers of all levels who want to experience adventure and give back to the community and environment while they travel. Safari Surf School is an official Billabong surf school in Nosara, Costa Rica, and has been one of the most successful surf schools in Central America for over a decade. Safari Surf offers surf vacations and specialty camps in Costa Rica and around the world. Owners Tim and Tyler Marsh have always sought to give back to the communities that they live in and travel to, and are proud to be at the forefront of the social movement in sustainable surf tourism with Surf Resource.
Surf Resource first partnered with Safari Surf last year to put on the 1st annual Surfers for Good Charity Shindig and raised $5000 for projects in Nosara and Liberia. Safari Surf developed the SUSTAINABLE SURFER PACKAGE to further their mission of giving back to the community and continue to grow responsibly. As the official travel partner of the Surf Resource Network, this package is only the beginning of many exciting collaborations to advance the cause of sustainable surfing. Every time someone purchases the “Sustainable Surfer,” 10% of the package total will be donated to support Surf Resource Network and the Surfing Nosara Foundation… making this just about the best way to give back where you go!
Safari Surf “Sustainable Surfer” Package
Nosara, Costa Rica – $2495 per surfer (double occupancy)
• R/T airport transfer via commuter shuttle from San Jose (SJO) or Liberia (LIR) to Nosara and back
• Lodging for 8 days/7 nights at Hotel Casa Tucan – Playa Guiones, Nosara
• Breakfast/Dinners Daily (Dinner includes 3 beers or 2 glasses of wine)
• (6) One-hour surf lessons or (3) two-hour guided surf tours (based on ability – all equipment included)
• Complimentary professional surf photos by Surfing Nosara Photography
• (1) One-day ATV Rental to explore the community/jungle
• Volunteer at Esperanza Elementary School reading English to students (1/2 day)
(In an effort to build an English Library at Esperanza Elementary we ask each traveler to bring an English Children’s Book with them to Costa Rica. English proficiency is one of the keys to securing a good job in the country.)
• Miss Sky Zipline Tour & volunteering at local environmental project (Full day)
• (2) Yoga lessons
• Safari Surf t-shirt
This surf trip to Costa Rica will be the rewarding, adventure-filled, vacation-of-a-lifetime. Surf consistent breaks, volunteer in the community, and be a part of the sustainable surf tourism movement! To BOOK NOW call Safari Surf owner Tim Marsh at 866-433-3355 or email email@example.com.